Happy Fridays: B.Braithwaite Gift Guide!
‘Tis the season! Oh the holidays are upon us and Christmas is in the air. If you’re like me you may have a weekend of stress ahead of you as you wait until December 24th to do your holiday shopping. So a word of advice…get it done now! No one wants the task of having to find the whole family great gifts when almost everything is gone. And the perfect place to find great gifts for your little ones this year is B. Braithwaite! They have an entire area of their website designated to only Christmas shopping. To get you started here are a few popular items.
1) Activity Ball – This all-around ball is fun to shake, rattle and roll. With sliding discs and colorful bouncing beads, it is the perfect size for little hands. Ages 3m+
2) Baby Duck – Every mama duck needs a baby duck! One of our little client’s favorites! Baby duck measures approximately 1.5 inches.
3) Cornstarch Hand Teether – The safest teethers made for your little baby! PVC, BPA, and petroleum free! Made with EcolGreen bio-Polymer, a cornstarch-based eco-friendly plastic. Soft parts made of nitrosamine-free silicone. Fun shape for exploring fingers. No synthetic or toxic materials. Biodegradable and compostable.
4) Flower Snap Bracelet – Snap this 10 1/2 inch fabric flower onto your wrist and it will transform into a whimsical bracelet. Seven assorted styles and bright colors. Assorted colors will be shipped at random. If you order more than one we will send you a variety of colors.
5) Cornstarch Teether Keys – Colorful key shaped teethers keep your baby playful and happy. BPA, PVC and phthalate free.
6) Flip & Peek Phone – Calling all babies! This is a phone they’ll flip over. Just like mom’s phone baby will love pushing the buttons for fun sounds. They’ll also love the flip ‘n peek mirror. Includes fun sounds, greetings and phrases. Ages 3 Months and up.
7) Fruit Soothing Teethers – Help make teething a little easier for baby, and on you, with these soothing teethers. BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Available in pink strawberry or green apple design.
8 ) Frog Kid Scissors – This kids scissor is the best one on the market! Plastic handles are comfy for left or right-handers and stainless steel blades cut paper with ease. Rounded tips keep little ones safe and the handy plastic carrying case keeps the scissor nicely tucked away. 6″L x 2.5″W
9) Wind Up Dinosaurs – Watch this 2 1/4″ dino walk with a swagger! Assorted colors shipped at random. If you order more than one we will send you a variety of colors.
1) Chew-Bead Bracelets – Are you a mom who finds that your little one puts everything in their mouth, including your necklaces and jewelry? If you aren’t comfortable letting them chew on them, we’ve found the ideal solution for you- chewbeads!
2) Belly Blanket Lamb – This adorable playmat is perfect for tummy time or just for snuggling.
3) Garden Stamp Set – Hours of stamping fun with this Garden Stamp Set. These rubber stamps are mounted on beech blocks and come with a wooden storage case and 3 inkpads of non-toxic washable inks.
4) Drum – Boom. Bang. Bong. This portable drum set has everything they need to become their very own little drummer girl or boy. Includes drum and drumsticks.
5) Bilibo – Deceptively simple and magically attractive, Bilibo’s iconic shell shape and bright colors immediately appeal to children. Developed in collaboration with childhood development experts, Bilibo’s unique form arouses curiosity, engages the imagination, and encourages creativitiy.
6) Nesting Birds – A playful toddler toy with smart benefits. These silly birds nest inside each other teaching the fundamentals of size and shape while engaging reasoning skills (larger birds do not fit in smaller birds), which strengthen problem-solving abilities. Rock and balance to learn spatial awareness and to fine-tune hand-eye coordination.
7) Tutus – Dress up is in her DNA. Indulge her desire to be a fairy princess and prima ballerina with these beautiful tulle tutus. Size 6-18M.
8 ) Bug Bathtub Pod – The Bug Pod joins the Frog Pod to help with children�s bath time clean-up, providing a drainable scoop for collecting and rinsing toys and a wall-mounted base for storing bath products. Attaches to the bathtub wall with either super-strong adhesive strips or screws.
9) Dog House Stuffed Animal Toy – These five loveable pups will pounce their way into your little ones heart. Soft, spongy and oh-so huggable, they can put them to sleep in their doghouse or snuggle them one by one.
Hope these give you some great holiday gift ideas! Happy shopping…and Happy Friday!
napcp contributor meet Kristen Smith
About the Contributor: Kristen Smith is a graphic designer and illustrator residing in Augusta, GA with her fiance Jon-Michael and two fur babies, Desmond and Penelope. She knew from a very young age that she wanted to do something creative and began taking design classes in high school. After receiving a BFA in Graphic Design from the University of Georgia, she worked hard to establish a freelance career and officially launched her own company in 2011. Kristen is an award-winning designer, a celebrated creative for Minted.com, and has been working with NAPCP since it's inception in 2009. She has a passion for fresh and beautiful designs with subtle feminine hints and a dash of whimsy. Her passion for design is rivaled only by her passion for animals. She has been an avid animal rights supporter for many years and presently works with a local rescue organization fostering and rehabilitating cats. When she is not designing or sketching, you can find her crafting or in the garden! She is also an entertainment junkie and watches entirely too many movies and television shows. Kristen looks forward to the extraordinary possibilities each new day brings!
We’re Loving This Newborn Session with an Older BabyThough most newborn photographers subscribe to the 7-10 day ideal for posed newborn photography, some of my best and most successful newborn sessions take place when the baby is closer to 2 weeks old. A few days isn’t going to make a huge difference in the sleepiness or flexibility factors, but those extra days can […]
December 2018 Inspired Magazine: Featuring Megan Gonzalez!NAPCP’s December 2018 issue of Inspired magazine features Megan Gonzalez of Upon Waves, a feature article by newborn photographer Jessica Lynch, information about the 2019 Educational Summit and more! Snuggle up with a warm blanket and dive right in! Print your copy of Inspired straight from MagCloud! Share your favorite pieces with friends, family and […]
November 2018 Inspired Magazine: Featuring Pamela Salai!NAPCP’s November 2018 issue of Inspired magazine features Pamela Salai of Pamela Salai Photography, holiday NAPCP Gatherings, details on the 2019 Educational Summit, child portrait session tips, 4 Myths About School Photography, and more! Grab a cup of coffee and dive in! Print your copy of Inspired straight from MagCloud! Share your favorite pieces with […]
Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving! We hope all of our members and friends have a wonderful, memorable holiday with family and friends. Thank you to all who tagged photos with the #NAPCPThankful hashtag — we are thankful for YOU! Here are some of our favorites: babyrosephoto | catchiappaphotography | courtneyathome | jennyperryphotography | kateluberphoto | megsausted | osirisphotography […]
We are so delighted that you are here. The National Association of Professional Child Photographers is an association whose mission is to promote and support the artistry and integrity of professional child photographers. To accomplish this mission, NAPCP provides the most comprehensive resources for its members, bringing together a community of passionate artists committed to growth in their skills, their artistry, and their businesses.
NAPCP.com (formally pronounced "NAP-C-P") is a place where professional child photographers can come and connect, learn, teach, aspire and grow. It is also a valuable resource for parents who are looking for a professional child photographer in their area, and want to be inspired and educated about our specialized industry.
December 2018 Inspired Magazine: Featuring Megan Gonzalez!
NAPCP’s December 2018 issue of Inspired magazine features Megan Gonzalez of Upon Waves, a feature article by newborn photographer Jessica Lynch, information about the 2019 Educational Summit and more! Snuggle up with a warm blanket and dive right in! Print your copy of Inspired straight from MagCloud! Share your favorite pieces with friends, family and […]
November 2018 Inspired Magazine: Featuring Pamela Salai!
NAPCP’s November 2018 issue of Inspired magazine features Pamela Salai of Pamela Salai Photography, holiday NAPCP Gatherings, details on the 2019 Educational Summit, child portrait session tips, 4 Myths About School Photography, and more! Grab a cup of coffee and dive in! Print your copy of Inspired straight from MagCloud! Share your favorite pieces with […]
Registration is NOW OPEN!! NAPCP Educational Summit
Hey, NAPCP! We hope you’re feeling refreshed and energized. We hopped right outta bed this morning because we’ve been looking forward to this day all weekend! Join us and our 6 amazing speakers, in Atlanta, Georgia, for the NAPCP Educational Summit! January 23, 2019 In one day you’ll learn about how being “discovered” is the […]
October 2018 Inspired Magazine: Featuring Inspired Gallery Event Winners!
NAPCP’s October 2018 issue of Inspired Magazine features our Inspired Gallery Event winners. Dive in and see what holiday items are available in the NAPCP shop, learn more from our most recent Marketing Mondays and much more! Print your copy of Inspired straight from MagCloud! Share your favorite pieces with friends, family and clients. Save
The National Association of Professional Child Photographers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com