The Super Bowl is less than a week away. Whether you’re a diehard Pats fan, consider yourself part of the 12th Man, or don’t know the difference between a first down and a field goal, Super Bowl Sunday means ‘party’! And party means food. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite Super Bowl recipes, sure to make your snack table, or appetizer round, well … super!
Clockwise, from top left: Ice cream football sandwiches. | Hot bacon feta dip. | Candy dipped football potato crisps. | Neiman Marcus Dip. | Slow cooker sticky chicken wings. | Reese’s fudge. | Skinny Taco Dip.
Enjoy! Tell us who you’ll be rooting for in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow NAPCP on Pinterest!
Whether you call it hot cocoa or hot chocolate, there’s no denying it’s the classic winter warmer. Maybe you make yours using the same brand of mix your parent used when you were little. Perhaps you bring out a handwritten, stove-top recipe, splashed with condensed milk over the years. Whatever your standard, think outside it with these hot takes on everyone’s favorite hot beverage.
Clockwise, from top left: Sticky bun style, with cinnamon and almond. This recipe from Bakingdom is also a cinch to make vegan! | For adults only, with homemade Kahlua marshmallows. YUM. | Whiteout white hot cocoa. For only the snowiest of snow days. | From the slow cooker. | In cookie form. With peppermint, of course! | From a stick. Or, forget the milk, and just eat the chocolate. We won’t tell … | With a hint of spice. These Mexican hot chocolate cupcakes are the perfect rich, chocolatey treat.
For more creative takes on food, follow us on Pinterest!
Here at NAPCP, we love the many warm traditions and different ways all of our families celebrate the holiday season! Happy Chanukkah!
1. This beautifully illustrated Menorah Card from Rifle Paper Co is the perfect way to give Chanukkah greetings.
2. This doubles as a traditional recipe and a wrapping paper – clever!
3. Of course we all know the famous song… try your hand at making some free printable paper dreidels! Play or use as pretty place settings.
4. Create your own luminous garland specially for the Festival of Lights!
We are so excited for Thanksgiving here at NAPCP, and we are so thankful for our incredible members and readers! We’ve put together a few Thanksgiving Traditions, DIYs, and ideas for your holiday today! And did you check out our Thanksgiving Placecard Free Printable?
We love these traditions:
1. The Turkey: This blogpost from Design Mom is a super helpful, step-by-step guide for brining and preparing your Thanksgiving Turkey! Gobble gobble!
2. Does your family go around the table and say what they’re thankful for? This cute printable booklet from Oh Happy Day is a perfect favor for your guests!
3. We’re already drooling over this stunning Pumpkin Pie! Get the recipe here!
4. What would Thanksgiving be without the Pilgrims and the Indians? These Free Printable Crowns are an easy and fun craft for your kids!
And as always, our NAPCP Pinterest Boards are brimming with DIYs, Printables, Recipes, and Inspiration! Be sure to follow us on Pinterest!
1. Treat your little ones to this FREE Printable Halloween Bingo Game!
2. Aren’t these Paper Ghost Treat Bags absolutely adorable? Find the full DIY here.
3. When picking out your family’s carving pumpkins, grab some little mini pumpkins too. With a white paint pen, decorate them in a lace pattern for an instant cute centerpiece!
4. Boo! These Ghost Pudding Cups are so fun and easy – a snap to make!
5. If you’re having a more grown up party this Halloween, may we suggest these sweet little No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel Sauce?
* For more Halloween DIYs and Party Inspiration, be sure to follow NAPCP on Pinterest!