July 11, 2014 | Posted by Erin McManness
1. Pre-scoop ice cream, roll in toppings, stick it with a craft spoon, and freeze for easy serving!
2. We love these DIY Popsicle Invites, perfect for a summer party! Learn how to make them here.
3. Why have 1 pinata when everyone can have their own? Genius? We think so.
4. Use washi tape or paper to create drink flags for your guests to personalize with their name. These flags are adorable, and did we mention that there is a summery cocktail recipe included?
5. A refreshing watermelon salad with feta and mint is perfect for a warm evening!
6. Lastly, don’t forget to spruce up your decor with bright napkins and serveware. Oh Joy!’s Collection for Target is one of our favorites.
* Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more party inspiration!
June 6, 2014 | Posted by Kristen the designer
1. The Glip Oil-Less Air Fryer for the chef in your family. 2. Handy tool pens! 3. Super yummy BBQ Pecans. 4. This comic book is not only fun to read, but is embedded with seeds in the pages and can be planted after reading! 5. For the stylish Dad, this stunning Terra Time watch. 6. Repurposed record coasters for the music fan. 7. Chic spikeless golf shoes from Nike.
May 30, 2014 | Posted by Kristen the designer
It’s officially summer! Along with the sunshine comes longer days and lots of out of school kiddos looking for things to do. Fear not…break out a few simple summer crafts to pass the time! The always creative, Martha Stewart, has a perfect craft roundup just for summer on her site. Here are a few of our favorites:
Clockwise from top left: Vacation Memory Jars, Painted Sneakers, Ring-Bound Travel Book, and a Jungle Diorama.
To see these and other fabulous Martha Stewart summer crafts view the entire slideshow here!
May 23, 2014 | Posted by Kristen the designer
1. Inspiring pencils to start the day from Anthropologie. 2. Adorable apple cupcake tutorial can be found here! 3. Drop Cap book series designed by Jessica Hische for Penguin books featuring classics re-imagined in this new 26 piece series. 4. Super chic DIY Chalkboard monogram. 5. Stunning silver charm set. 6. “Thanks For Helping Me Grow” succulent planters.
April 4, 2014 | Posted by Kristen the designer
Spring is certainly here, and that means shower season! To help you plan your next spring baby shower we gathered up some stunning inspiration for two of our favorite themes! Enjoy
Nautical Baby Shower
Nautical showers are perfect for welcoming a little boy, but can also be a great gender reveal option as well! Beachy accessories are always easy to find and there are plenty adorable sailboat DIY crafts too!
You Are My Sunshine Baby Shower
Sunshine showers are perfect for spring! Fun pops of yellow are always easy to add to decor, food and florals and lemons make the perfect go to accessory. Make your next shower a sunshine shower
Happy Friday everyone!
Baby Shower Sweet Tables
Did you know that there is a new trend in the world of baby showers? That's right, sweet tables are...