December 18, 2014 | Posted by Kristen Smith | filed in: NAPCP News
Our NAPCP Retreat to Whistler, British Columbia is just a month away! Here’s your last chance to register!! We would love to see your smiling face up in Whistler, and hear your story! Join us for this incredible opportunity. Please note, the Nita Lake Lodge is currently sold out of sleeping room accommodations. However we have several members that are willing to share rooms, so please contact us if you would like to register.
To get into the spirit, we love this Stovetop Potpourri Recipe from I Heart Naptime! Your home will smell AMAZING! For more inspiration, be sure to visit the 2015 NAPCP Retreat Pinboard!
Photo Credit | I Heart Naptime
December 16, 2014 | Posted by Kristen Smith | filed in: Decor, Food & Such
Here at NAPCP, we love the many warm traditions and different ways all of our families celebrate the holiday season! Happy Chanukkah!
1. This beautifully illustrated Menorah Card from Rifle Paper Co is the perfect way to give Chanukkah greetings.
2. This doubles as a traditional recipe and a wrapping paper – clever!
3. Of course we all know the famous song… try your hand at making some free printable paper dreidels! Play or use as pretty place settings.
4. Create your own luminous garland specially for the Festival of Lights!
December 11, 2014 | Posted by Kristen Smith | filed in: Decor, Helpful Articles, Photography
Photo Credit | A Beautiful Mess
What’s more beautiful than holiday lights at night? Whether you’re driving through the neighborhood with your family, or walking through the snow with hot chocolate, it’s a magical experience. It’s often so hard to capture the beauty of the lights that you see in person through your camera… so we’ve put together a few tips to take some great shots of this heart-warming holiday tradition.
1. Photograph in the late afternoon/early evening. Shoot when the light is dim, resulting in more vibrant colors and more interesting backgrounds.
2. Be as still as possible – if you have a tripod, don’t be afraid to use it!
3. Make sure your camera settings are optimized for your conditions.
We love these helpful articles: read more tips here, and find out exactly what settings your camera should be at to get the perfect holiday light photo here.
Photo Credit | Pinterest
Here at NAPCP, we love the many warm traditions and different ways all of our families celebrate...
December 10, 2014 | Posted by Kristen Smith | filed in: NAPCP News, Photography
Click here to read our December Newsletter!
December 4, 2014 | Posted by Crystal James | filed in: Fun Essentials, Giveaways, Photography
We are so excited to be partnering with 12 other industry leaders to bring you free stuff EVERYDAY for the next 12 days, as well as a chance to win a $1000 Shopping Spree and other huge prizes! Check in with us here on Facebook each day — and Instagram too — to see what new freebie is being offered. Hint: you could even win a ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP to NAPCP!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Go download your first free gift right now from Go 4 Pro Photos!