October 31, 2014 | Posted by Erin McManness | filed in: Decor, Giveaways
Happy Halloween to all of our members, blog readers, and photography enthusiasts alike! We hope you and your families have a safe, fun, and candy-filled day! If you’re looking for that last-minute pumpkin idea, we’ve got you covered with this Painted Pumpkins with Glitter Stems DIY!
Photo Credit | AuntPeaches.com
And don’t forget our NAPCP Halloween Contest on Instagram! Post a NEW image of your kids in their Halloween costumes and use #NAPCPHalloween AND @hashtagcutekid to win an adorable kid shirt for your CUTE KID! We will pick three winners at random, and as a bonus, one lucky MOM will also receive the Hello Beautiful shirt! Four winners will be announced and select images featured on our blog Monday, November 3rd. Submission deadline is Sunday, November 2nd at noon (EST). Check out all of the details on the NAPCP Instagram and be sure to follow us to win!
October 23, 2014 | Posted by Kristen Smith | filed in: Fun Essentials
Click here to read our October Newsletter!
October 23, 2014 | Posted by Erin McManness | filed in: Fun Essentials, Helpful Articles, Photography
What’s In Her Bag:
1. Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70mm lens, and Nikon SB-900 Speedlight.
2. These are super smart and handy to always have around! Grey Card and Lens Cloth.
3. We think Caitlin’s Gold iPhone 6 is super sleek – here are some pretty gold cases we found for under $50!
4. We also love Caitlin’s cute iPad skin! We love the pattern selection of iPad skins over at Society 6.
5. Every photographer should have a notebook for when genius ideas strike – may we suggest the beautiful indie-designed notebooks at Minted.com?
6. If you’re photographing little ones, check out these adorable Sing-a-ma-Jigs! Or invest in some colorful Egg Shakers.
7. Finally, pack it all up neatly (as well as those little extras, like first aid and lip gloss!) in a pretty Kelly Moore Libby Bag!
Thank you so much Caitlin for sharing your bag with us! You can find Caitlin’s work on her website, and be sure to follow her on Facebook and Instagram!
October 20, 2014 | Posted by Erin McManness | filed in: Photography, Session Shares
October 17, 2014 | Posted by Erin McManness | filed in: Decor, Food & Such, Fun Essentials
1. Treat your little ones to this FREE Printable Halloween Bingo Game!
2. Aren’t these Paper Ghost Treat Bags absolutely adorable? Find the full DIY here.
3. When picking out your family’s carving pumpkins, grab some little mini pumpkins too. With a white paint pen, decorate them in a lace pattern for an instant cute centerpiece!
4. Boo! These Ghost Pudding Cups are so fun and easy – a snap to make!
5. If you’re having a more grown up party this Halloween, may we suggest these sweet little No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel Sauce?
* For more Halloween DIYs and Party Inspiration, be sure to follow NAPCP on Pinterest!