We are thrilled to announce our 2017 Photographer of the Year, Ashley Berrie of Ashley Berrie Photography. One of Ashley’s winning images was featured on a digital billboard in New York City’s immense, brilliant, and monumental Times Square.
In addition to being one of the highest recipients of wins and medallions in the NAPCP First and Second Half International Image Competitions, Ashley is awarded as NAPCP Photographer of the Year for the following:
– Displaying a singular creative vision that inspires the NAPCP member community
– Professional integrity
– Consistently producing technically robust, magnificent work
– NAPCP community involvement
– All-encompassing representation of the organization
As industry buzz around, and participation in, our elite competition grows, the NAPCP panel of of photography experts and luminaries critiqued thousands of image submissions for creativity, impact, composition, and technical merit across a range of categories including family, maternity, seniors, newborn, tween, baby, sibling, and child.
As if the excitement and thrill of being named NAPCP 2017 Photographer of the Year aren’t enough, Ashley Berrie will also receive a lifetime membership to NAPCP, tons of social media and press coverage, a NAPCP exclusive Seal of Distinction, and a boatload of incredible prizes from our vendor partners, including:
– Winning image displayed in New York’s Times Square
– Official press release to hundreds of media outlets
– Feature in all NAPCP publications and on social media
– $500 product credit courtesy of Miller’s Professional Imaging
– Fine art image of winning image, matted and framed, courtesy of Musea
– Project bundle including RadLab, ProRetouch 2.0, and both sets of Replichrome courtesy of Totally Rad
– 16×20 frame courtesy of The Organic Bloom
– A one year subscription to Swift Galleries
Congratulations, Ashley Berrie! NAPCP 2017 Photographer of the Year!
napcp contributor meet Alice & Kyu Park
About the Contributor: Alice is a passionate creative who loves photographing childhood, planning meaningful events, and dreaming big. Kyu is a an entrepreneur who believes in living a life full of integrity and serving others. Since starting Alice Park Photography in 2006, Alice and Kyu's business has blossomed into one of the premier boutique studios in Buckhead and the Atlanta area. They consider themselves to be especially blessed having the freedom to run a business they love while raising their two young children, Lyon and Elise.
In 2009, the couple’s love for the photography industry sparked them to create the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) – bringing together a community of passionate artists committed to growth in their craft and this unique industry. The thriving organization is their way of giving back to the global network of specialized child photographers that have supported Alice and Kyu so kindly over the years.