13 Dec NAPCP is Hiring – Social Media and Partnerships Manager
We’re seeking a new Social Media and Partnerships Manager to join our NAPCP Team.
This role involves collaborating with all team members to meet organization goals and metrics while keeping NAPCP’s mission at its core. This a great opportunity for a work-from-home professional to help build and scale this incredible organization.
The ideal candidate must be positive, highly organized, and self-motivated. We look forward to your recommendations and applications!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Part-time Social Media and Partnerships Manager, working together with all team members to meet organization goals and metrics while keeping National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP)’s mission at its core.
• Should be a natural writer, storyteller and have a way with words
• Passionate about photography, our industry and our unique NAPCP community
• Understands our ideal customers and how to communicate the value of our offerings
• Must demonstrate strong people and communication skills and be able to develop, maintain and grow partnerships with those in our industry
• Has a strong aesthetic eye, attention to details and can bring creative ideas to life
• Must understand content creation and deliver posts with the purpose of growing and engaging our audience. Main platforms are Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Threads and YouTube Shorts
• Display competency in design and video editing platforms such as Canva, Videoshop or Splice, and have a thorough understanding of how to work with different file types.
• Assists with audience care via our social Inboxes, comments and expanding conversations across the @napcp Community.
• We are looking for a passionate doer and executer.
• Participate in weekly team meetings on Zoom and on an as-needed basis
• Flexible, variable work schedule with expected commitment of 10-20 hours a week to start
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.