19 Jun Happy Fridays: Fourth of July!
The Fourth of July is only 2 weeks away, so we’ve put together a roundup of printables, DIY ideas, and party prep to get you started on your festivities! Bring on the fireworks!
1. Top your patriotic cupcakes or hors d’oeuvres with these sweet Red Stripe Toothpick Flags from Cakegirls.
2. Linda from Call Me Cupcake shares her secret of adding red berries to spruce up a simple and aromatic cake for the holiday!
3. This gorgeous Hand-painted Dotted Dinnerware Set from West Elm is perfect to pair with pops of red for your 4th of July dinner.
4. We love this pretty DIY Wall Art – learn how to make it here!
5. Supermom Blog shares a cute (and free!) printable for 4th of July fans to keep you cool at your barbeque.
6. This Circle Skirt from LoveTheDress on Etsy is such a gorgeous shade of red – we love it!