22 Dec Simple Ways to Dress Up Your Holiday Table
With Christmas and Hanukkah this weekend, and New Year’s and Valentine’s Day around the corner, now is the perfect time to make sure your tablescape plan is ready! Maybe you’ve searched high and low through every feed on Pinterest and just can’t find the perfect setting. Or maybe you’ve finally finished editing and, hooray!, you’re also hosting a holiday dinner this weekend. NAPCP co-founder Alice Park of Alice Park Photography is here to help with some real-life inspiration.
Our creative leader worked to keep her holiday table simple but festive. We think you’ll love this celebration as much as we do. Keep reading for Alice’s styling tips!
1. Start with a color palette and work your decor around that. Often times, the simpler, the better. This holiday season, I used a clean white backdrop and added splashes of red and gold to it. Adding elements to spruce it up after was easy!
2. Choose favorite bottles of wine and add a finishing touch. I used Pinhole Press to create custom wine labels to adorn the table. They were an instant conversation piece that brought a festive personal touch to the table.
3. Create a stunning dinner menu. Minted helped me create a custom dinner menu for the table. Their endless library of designs make it easy to add a beautiful design element to your table.
4. In lieu of a place card, consider wrapping a special gift with custom wrapping paper using their family images. I just happened to have photos of each guest that was arriving, so I used this template to create a simple and fun collage that I printed on my home printer. I added a simple red ribbon, and it immediately added a sweet touch to everyone’s setting.
5. Send your guests home with personalized favors! To finish the evening, I had Pinhole Press create custom favor stickers with our family photos that I added to some holiday treats and mini bottles of champagne. It was the perfect finishing touch to our holiday party!
Happy Holidays from all of us at NAPCP!