05 Feb NAPCP is Hiring!
NAPCP Friends and Members,
We’re thrilled to announce we will be adding to our team! We’re seeking a positive, energetic, and highly motivated team member to coordinate our Member Community and communications.
This role involves collaborating with all team members (editorial, creative, administrative, marketing, tech) to meet organization goals and metrics while keeping NAPCP’s mission at its core. This a great opportunity for a work-from-home professional to help build and scale this incredible organization.
The ideal candidate must be positive, highly organized, engaging, self-motivated, and have exceptional writing skills.
We look forward to your recommendations and applications!
Job Description: Part time Member Coordinator, working in partnership with all team members (editorial, creative, administrative, marketing, tech) to meet organization goals and metrics while keeping National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP)’s mission at its core.
1. Background in photography is a plus, but not required
2. Excellent communication and writing skills
3. Problem-solving attitude
4. Must have positive attitude, even when dealing with challenges
5. Proficient in Excel, Google Forms, list management, email management
1. Oversee incoming member application process
2. Coordinate incoming member requests, challenges, concerns
3. Coordinate renewal process for members
4. Participate in organization of NAPCP Image Competitions
5. Coordinate and manage various lists for NAPCP events
6. Professional communication in NAPCP Member Community as needed
7. Participate in weekly Skype team meetings on an as-needed basis
1. Location in Atlanta preferred but not required
2. Compensation is $10/hour to start
3. Flexible, variable work schedule with expected commitment of 5 hours a week to start, could grow to 10+ hours based on skill level and NAPCP growth.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.