17 Oct Happy Fridays: Halloween DIY Roundup
1. Treat your little ones to this FREE Printable Halloween Bingo Game!
2. Aren’t these Paper Ghost Treat Bags absolutely adorable? Find the full DIY here.
3. When picking out your family’s carving pumpkins, grab some little mini pumpkins too. With a white paint pen, decorate them in a lace pattern for an instant cute centerpiece!
4. Boo! These Ghost Pudding Cups are so fun and easy – a snap to make!
5. If you’re having a more grown up party this Halloween, may we suggest these sweet little No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel Sauce?
* For more Halloween DIYs and Party Inspiration, be sure to follow NAPCP on Pinterest!