01 Jun The 2018 Best New Emerging Child Photographer Contest
The National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) is ecstatic to announce our fourth Best New Emerging Child Photographer Contest! NAPCP admires the spirit and tenacity of the upcoming greats in our professional child and family photography community, and aims to recognize brilliant newcomers who are sure to be stars. With only a few minutes of your time, YOU can help us find this year’s Best New Emerging Child Photographer!
Nominate your favorite(s) by midnight (EST) on June 8th. NAPCP will review all nominations and announce the group of semi-finalists to move to the judging process. Then, our esteemed panel of judges will narrow the field to six finalists, who will be announced the week of June 12th. You vote for your favorite finalist June 19th-24th. We tally up the votes and spoil the winner.
The winner of our 2018 contest will be handsomely rewarded with the following:
- All Access Pass to PPA Imaging Convention (provided by ShootProof)
- Fundy Light Suite – 1 Year
- ShootProof Account – 1 Year
- Musea – One Matted & Framed Print of Choice
- NAPCP Membership – 2 Years
- One Hour Mentoring Session with Alice Park – Co-Founder of NAPCP
- One Hour Mentoring Session with Rob Greer – Photographer & SEO Expert
- Digital Seal for Website – Best New Emerging Child Photographer 2018
- Promotion from NAPCP, ShootProof, and sponsors on all social media and online websites
Thank you to our sponsors!
Click HERE for the full details, to read about the judges panel, and to nominate an inspiring and talented photographer who needs to be discovered!