20 Jan NAPCP Announces Photographer of the Year: 2016!
We are thrilled to announce our 2016 Photographer of the Year, Becca Wohlwinder of Becca Wohlwinder Photography. One of Becca’s winning images was featured on a digital billboard in New York City’s immense, brilliant, and monumental Times Square.
In addition to being one of the highest recipients of wins and medallions in the NAPCP First and Second Half International Image Competitions, Becca is awarded as NAPCP Photographer of the Year for the following:
– Displaying a singular creative vision that inspires the NAPCP member community
– Professional integrity
– Consistently producing technically robust, magnificent work
– NAPCP community involvement
– All-encompassing representation of the organization
As industry buzz around, and participation in, our elite competition grows, the NAPCP panel of of photography experts and luminaries critiqued thousands of image submissions for creativity, impact, composition, and technical merit across a range of categories including family, maternity, seniors, newborn, tween, baby, sibling, and child.
As if the excitement and thrill of being named NAPCP 2016 Photographer of the Year aren’t enough, Becca Wohlwinder will also receive a lifetime membership to NAPCP, tons of social media and press coverage, a NAPCP exclusive Seal of Distinction, and a boatload of incredible prizes from our vendor partners, including:
– Winning image displayed in New York’s Times Square
– Official press release to hundreds of media outlets
– Feature in all NAPCP publications and on social media
– $500 product credit courtesy of Miller’s Professional Imaging
– $500 product credit courtesy of Artifact Uprising
– Two year studio account courtesy of 17Hats ($299 value)
– Fine art image of winning image, matted and framed, courtesy of Musea
– Project bundle including RadLab, ProRetouch 2.0, and both sets of Replichrome courtesy of Totally Rad
– Mozi Magazine feature on NAPCP Photographer of the Year, print copy of feature issue, plus one year digital subscription
– 16×20 frame courtesy of The Organic Bloom
– Think Tank Photo Bag
Congratulations, Becca Wohlwinder! NAPCP 2016 Photographer of the Year!